Role: Platform Associate
NextGen Venture Partners is an early-stage venture capital firm bringing a service mentality to startups. NextGen benefits from a network of 1400+ part-time Venture Partners who participate in our investment process and may invest alongside our fund. The Platform Associate will work with Venture Partners throughout their experience with NextGen, as well as other NextGen stakeholders, including the companies we invest in. We're looking for an entrepreneurial spirit who is eager to have dozens of touch points with our community every day. The successful applicant will have excellent people and communications skills and an enthusiasm for startups. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating 1:1 with Venture Partners across a wide variety of areas. These include: their investment interests, connections they’d like to make, onboarding them to NextGen, responding to their questions, etc.
- Organizing virtual meetings for Venture Partners to hear presentations from entrepreneurs, network with each other, and learn about venture capital.
- Creating and managing the production of written content, including newsletters, social media, and information about investment opportunities.
- Facilitating connections between Venture Partners and the companies NextGen has invested in.
Please note that this role is focused on creating connectivity and sharing information with our stakeholders, and is not an investment position.
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong skills in organization, multi-tasking, and attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication ability
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, successfully engaging a large number of individuals at any given time
- Ability to work independently
Please submit your interest and resume to email@example.com